Thursday, September 3, 2009

Notebooks really light my fire....Inspirationally

i adore tiny notebooks a la moleskines, etc. they fit ever so perfectly in my pockets. the more worn in they become the better. i like my t-shirts that way too. i get my kicks out of covering my little treasures in pieces that inspire me .... parisians, picasso, edie sedgwick, etc. once they're coutured it's inevitable that my pen will go mad on their crisp, blank pages. when i'm not writing up the things that sparatically pop up into my head, i'm asking the amazing people i meet (in the pub usually), to autograph my notebooks. i haven't had a bad reaction yet. besides is there any of us that would really say no to a heartfelt, 'can i have your autograph?'

well now i've aquired a new book to be 'broken in' as i just bought the latest british elle with lindsay lohan on the cover and no it wasn't for the ginger haired cover girl. included with the mag was (you guessed it), a tiny notebook. a very special tiny notebook. a most adorable and adored notebook designed by mr. john galliano himself. i have flipped for it. i also want the vivienne westwood one but they only had galliano and i am very pleased i was able to get my hands on him. and so it is my opinion that pen and paper are the best combination since peanut butter and jelly. mmm delicious xoxo

'Peace' by P. Picasso, worn in and happy

Parisians at play, torn out of the New York Times

My new toy by Galliano, courtesy of British Elle

the whole gang!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers