Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lagerfeld and Westwood: A Brief Reflection

So they say that karl l. is a crusty twat who would demand the sky to fall at his feet if he could. Don't know him, so can't say. Even if that is the case, he's brilliant and a half and always will be. I still want to sit (wide-eyed and bushy-tailed) front and center at every Chanel show and shake his leather gloved hand.


Karl my love, is that you???


And as for my dear Vivienne, my beau thinks she's inhaled a bit too much 'crazy' glue and that she's off her rocker. I shake him (very gently because he is the love of my life), and say, 'you're the crazy one for calling my Vivienne crazy, now sod off you filthy @!?@/'. Anyway now that i've gotten out my 'anger', I must say..... who else is bold enough, lovely enough to grace Jonathan Ross's set wearing curtain-esque threads? What's more, who else is amazing enough to make it look like sartorial splendour? xoxo

She could be a queen, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers