Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Couture, Couture, and sooo much more


So I am a total 'list' girl, which is one of the reasons I have so many notebooks skewed about. That's me....the girl who is forever making lists. But one of my favorites (ok who am I kidding?), my absolute favorite is one that is constantly being revised.. a little addition here, a bit of subtraction there. It is as follows youthquakers, in no particular order...





a) Manimal moccasins...gorgeous






b) a Missoni knit...love Fall 2009









c) Hunter of Scotland wellies.... right above are the Jimmy Choo Hunters. Gorg but totally unavailable.







d) Two stunners from Marc by Marc Jacobs fall 2009. In love for sure.






e) Agent Provocateur beauties to bring out my inner Von Teese






f) I would make this dress really shine with green accessories and a few other tweaks.






g) And last but certainly not least, the Chanel classic flap. No bag is more worth it.



...My list now takes a slight left turn. Below is a list of my great loves and it's my plan to collect one piece (or more please!) from each of them...so here goes my checklist...


-vivienne westwood
-chanel
-marc jacobs
-toki and nabi
-ossie clark vintage
-diane von f.
-miu miu
-commes des garcon
-rochas
-chloe
-stella mc.
-balenciaga
-rodarte
-alexander mcqueen

..once i've racked up a few from my list i'll have a party. who will be invited you may wonder? here's a sneak peek of the glittering guest list....

-my lovely, loving threads (and accessories)

-a soundtrack of my personal favorite songs to boogie to

-a full length mirror

-a champagne glass

-a bottle of ice cold Belle Epoque

-an insanely ecstatic me!!

...we all have our lists i suppose. i have ones for books, films, etc. i just can't help myself. if you don't have one why not indulge yourself a little. there's no rush to complete it so let the games begin and start thinking one up. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers